Friday, November 23, 2012

Me eat cookie

I know I know, two posts within almost a matter of hours..... I'm inspired because I realized I forgot to post the link to the recipe to cookies that I made for our Thanksgiving feast.  I waited until Thursday morning, when we needed to be up north by about 11/11:30... But they were super quick and delicious, and embodied everything for Thanksgiving - pumpkin, dessert, and instead of the dried cherries I used dried cranberries to make it a bit more festive.

Here's the recipe - I HIGHLY recommend...

http://www.mybakingaddiction.com/pumpkin-oatmeal-cookies/

I didn't have parchment paper, so I just lightly greased the baking sheet.  I think that I probably cooked them a bit too long (and I was on the light side).  So definitely keep an eye on them.

They were a pretty big hit though, and they felt pretty light after such a heavy meal.

So enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment