Thursday, September 11, 2014

A year in review - Part 2

I looked at my work computer and realized I had a bunch of pictures there... but I still don't have the 12 month ones.  I know they exist, and I know they are somewhere, but I just don't know where!  

So until I locate those, I leave you with the 5 month-11 month video... I can't believe how little he used to be.. and how immobile.  But he's growing fast and we are LOVING it.  

I have too many posts in my head to count - daycare, things no one ever told me about having kids, how genius my kid is (obviously - have you seen that head?  It MUST have a huge brain in there). Ok, that last one is probably just me being a bragging parent.  Ha.  But he's super fun and we are loving him.  He will be 18 months.... 1 1/2 years old.... in 2 days.  I'm not exactly ready, but I'm excited.  He's pretty awesome.


I found his 12 month photo shoot... I know you were all worried... I feel like I've finally (sort of) caught up.

Hope you enjoy it at least half as much as I do watching these videos... I love this kid.  It took me a while to fall completely in love with him, but man, I did fall hard.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment