Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pumpkins

I really like pumpkins, and I really like going to pumpkin patches.  Now it's much more fun because I have a little person that I can make take pictures, unlike the big person that I can barely drag out to go with me (cough.. John.. cough).  But I got them both out this last weekend, on a Sunday no less!  

Just a quick peak of some pictures that Katie took.  Strangely enough, reminding John to look at the camera proved more troublesome than Colin.  Apparently all you needed to do for him was sing a little Thrift Shop and he was good to go.  (We listen to some klassy music over here)

I'll post some more pics once I download them off my camera, and we'll get around to those 7 month (holy cow) pictures soon.  


Love that face.


Did I mention "klassy music" earlier?  Because this is Colin reenacting "Wrecking Ball", because I'm an awesome parent and I instill good values.


We almost all smiled, 2 for 3 isn't too bad

2 comments:

  1. Ummm...these are SO cute. Loved all the pictures!!! Love you and miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO fun! The pictures and your commentary are beyond awesome! Love to you all. :)

    ReplyDelete