Sunday, May 26, 2013

Drum ROLL please...

For Colin's 10 week birthday he rolled over!  What?!?!  I managed to actually catch it on video too.  I was so excited by how wonderful he was doing with holding his head up that I started filming him ... and what did he do?  Rolled from tummy to back.  At first it seemed like it was completely not on purpose, but then that day he managed to do it about half a dozen times.  Now he does it when he wants to, and gets really frustrated when he's too tired or uncoordinated to make it happen.  Not something I expected at 10 weeks, but super exciting.

Now, you can check out the video on YouTube.  It's private though, so if anyone is truly interested in seeing the Colin YouTube Channel I can add you to the list of "ok".  If you do watch it, please ignore the ridiculous of my voice.  I apparently talk like a muppet or something when I'm home alone with him... it's kind of gross.


1 comment: