Friday, October 12, 2012

4 years ago

Four years ago, I was walking down the aisle.... It's always crazy to me how quickly time passes.  It seems like just the other day we were taking ridiculous road trips to California or Arizona to visit each other, and driving across the country to move me to Chicago.

But here we are, sitting in Ireland - the first stop of our honeymoon back those years ago, taking our first vacation just the two of us for no other reason than to vacation together since our honeymoon and I couldn't be happier.

What Johns lucky enough to have is a pregnant wife who was told to wear incredibly sexy thigh high compressions socks to fly to Europe, and someone who thinks she knows everything (in a very irritating way). What I'm lucky to have is someone to ignore that I'm wearing sexy thigh high compressions socks (And still think I'm beautiful) and who shakes his head in mock frustration when I've once again become bossy over something I know nothing about. Okay, I guess there is WAY more to all of this, but let me just say that I think I'm one lucky lady.

So Happy Anniversary!!  Can't wait to make it four score more!,

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Enjoy your time together. :) Love you two and so glad you are celebrating your anniversary in such a fun and glamorous way. :)

    ReplyDelete