Monday, October 29, 2012

I'm s-m-r-t

I booked the flight home from Christmas this morning for me and John... unfortunately I booked it to fly from Chicago to Kansas City.  Of course, there is a glaring error here.... I no longer live in Kansas City, so that makes it impossible to fly home there.  

I didn't notice until Katie called me wondering why we were in Kansas City for actual Christmas Day this year, as oppose to flying home and being in KC for Christmas Eve.  I had no idea what she was talking about.  Bless Southwest Airlines for letting you reschedule flights without charging a change fee.

So let's just hope that I'm more successful in booking our flights to KC, and that I don't end up with 2 flights coming back to Chicago.  

I apologize for anyone that when they said "pregnancy brain" I immediately discounted it, and chalked it up to an excuse (not in a malicious way!!!  in a non-understanding way).  I don't know how much of it has to do with pregnancy hormones, etc, but I have to say that there is something to being forgetful since I'm constantly thinking of approximately 6,716,234,655,998 other things at the same time.

I'll post pictures soon.  Still not feeling Chalupa Batman moving around... still fitting into my jeans from pre-pregnancy... still able to wear a dress (albeit a more flow-y one) I had in my closet from 5 years ago to the wedding this weekend.  I swear, I thought it would be a lot different... I assumed that you got pregnant and then immediately got big.  I was pretty far off.  I know there is a lot of growing going on in the next 4 weeks while I finish out this second trimester, but I'm starting to worry my coworkers think I'm lying.  

No comments:

Post a Comment